Intellectual property asset analysis and strategy, exploitation of patent assets and technology, assessment of intellectual property infringement risk.
T +64 9 489 2331
Alice joins EverEdge as a strategist in the Auckland office. In this role she delivers intangible asset protection and monetization solutions to a range of innovative companies. Prior to joining EverEdge she worked in the commercial litigation and dispute resolution team at Minter Ellison Rudd Watts.
Alice has strong entrepreneurial experience having founded a start-up that was the Supreme Winner in the University of Otago’s business challenge.
Alice has proven consulting abilities as demonstrated by her management of a successful strategic project for Ignite Consultants, an organisation that provides strategic advice to not for profits. Her capabilities were recognized in her appointment as the Executive Operations Manager of the same organisation.
- Provided strategic intellectual property advice to a number of New Zealand companies to guide business growth and mitigate risk
- Carried out asset reviews for New Zealand companies to ascertain the strength of their intellectual property position
- Developed intellectual property strategy for an innovative robotics company
- Conducted an analysis of a new agriculture technology’s freedom to operate landscape and its intellectual property strength and scope
- Advised a fast-growing American fertilizer manufacturer on its intellectual property strategy
- Provided an innovation and commercialization strategy to an award winning eco timber company
- Managed the research and development and branding strategy for an innovative yoghurt product
- Advised a large utilities provider on health and safety law matters
- Provided commercial litigation advice to a number of insurance companies
- Managed the operations of a pro bono consultancy
Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Science majoring in Neuroscience from the University of Otago. Alice’s legal studies were focused on intellectual property and technology.
Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of NZ.
Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship.