Capital markets – capital raising, funds management, portfolio analysis and risk management; Project management – product innovation and commercialization; Negotiation and transaction brokering; Business development, sales, and client relationship management.
T +64 9 489 2331
M +64 21 633 575
Andrew joins EverEdge after 30 years in the investment banking/financial services industry. Andrew spent 15 years at senior levels of investment banks both in NZ and the UK where he specialized in product development projects and client services, with a strong emphasis on technology innovation.
Subsequent to this Andrew set up his own boutique funds management business specializing in fully automated computerized trading systems. The business and his team of programmers built a full suite of software from the ground up to actively trade the in the world’s most liquid capital markets covering equities, fixed income, energy, metals, meats and soft commodities (e.g. corn, cotton). The business raised trading capital ($60 million) from domestic high net worth investors and global institutional clients.
Andrew returned from the UK in 2010 and engaged in a number of large technology consultancies. He also managed a multi-million pound consultancy for a UK technology company into one of the world’s largest trading banks, brokered a large commercialization for a technology company into a broking business, and managed a joint venture from the ground up embedding a new trading platform into a US-based Hedge Fund.
Recently Andrew has consulted to a small group of high net worth investors helping to assess and invest in early stage private equity deals in New Zealand.
At EverEdge, Andrew’s extensive capital markets, consulting, and commercialization experience, provides a strong foundation for advising on the risk and return for businesses seeking to fully optimize their entire asset portfolios in the current economic climate.
- IP assessment and commercialization advice for large NZ utility company.
- Business pan and IP valuation work for NZ and Australian businesses.
- New client development and client relationship management.
- Product development and alternative funding structural work for IP centric businesses.
- Senior investment banker in NZ & UK.
- Boutique quantitative fund manager.
- Senior business development, product development, and sales.
- Founding Chairman NZ Absolute Return Association.
- Maori business and investment advisory consultancy.
Bachelor of Laws – Victoria University.
Bachelor of Commerce (Economics) – Victoria University.
Reserve Bank Prize in Money & Finance.