Head of Advisory Board
Life sciences, bio-technology, med-technology and biochemical engineering sectors; immunology, oncology, endocrinology, and neurology; At-scale drug and chemical entity manufacture and production; Technology R & D, clinical trial design and commercialization strategy; Intellectual Property strategy and portfolio management; Business start-ups and brand creation; Market strategies for new pharmaceutical drug entries, drug line-extensions, competitive intelligence practices and market-positioning strategies.
T +44 20 351 93023
Building on experience as a specialist advisor for a £1bn AUM London-based hedge-fund, Dr. Kojic joins EverEdge as Senior Consultant after 6 years as Partner and Head of Preclinical R & D and Novel Concept Development at Loxbridge Research LLP. It is here that he worked with Nobel Prize winning scientists, engineers and key opinion leaders in growing and delivering high clinical global need technologies in pharmaceuticals, novel chemical entities, medical devices and diagnostic tests in both the UK and USA.
Dr. Kojic has also consulted for several global Pharma companies in a number of key pipeline growth and business expansion phases covering neurodegenerative diseases, endocrinology and neurological conditions. He has a M.Sc. in biochemical engineering and a Ph.D. in biochemistry and molecular physics from University College London and brings 11 years of industry experience in life science and med-tech business start-up, portfolio management, competitive strategy consulting, innovative technology R & D and value growth through IP generation.
- Advising Pharma’s Big 5 on divisional expansion and R&D growth.
- Advising large pharmaceutical companies on internal divisional expansion processes and pipeline R&D growth objectives.
- Analyzing R&D strategies and advising on methods to improve technical practices and optimizing outcomes.
- Consulting across the diagnostic technologies, medical devices and pharmaceuticals space on commercialization strategies, risk mitigation and market entry.
- Creating new market opportunities through innovation and the harnessing of lateral, but complementary, technologies.
- Enhancing business practices through strategic partnering and the cross-industry repurposing of technologies and products.
- Working with Nobel Prize winning scientists and leaders in their fields in the building and developing of new business start-ups in the US and UK focused in the novel drug-development, cancer and aneuploidy diagnostics space.
- Profiling novel and inventive opportunities for large investment companies and UK-based hedge funds.
- Advising the US military’s Department of Defence and the Russian Vector Institute on R&D challenges and areas of interest.
- Designing and over-seeing the construction of various biosafety level laboratories in the UK.
- IP commercialization; experienced in process/project study-design/optimization involving, taking a proof-of-concept drug candidate through safety-profiling, analytical methods/procedures validation (ICH Q2(R1)), and identifying strategic/regulatory pathways towards IND enablement and Phase I and II clinical trials.
- Managing large IP portfolios, including new patent filings and legacy patents, across diverse industry sectors.
Dr. Kojic is a published and referenced scientific journal author and is also an inventor in the piezoelectric medical diagnostic space:
WO 2011/101666 A1. ‘OLIGONUCLEOTIDE BASED ANALYTE DETECTION METHOD’. Pub: Aug 25, 2011
Collins CM, Yui S, Roberts CE, Kojic I. (2013) Thrombin detection using a piezoelectric aptamer-linked immunosorbent assay. Anal Biochem. 443(1): 97-103.