Andrea is a Business Analyst in our London office. Before joining EverEdgeIP Andrea worked in Milan and Turin for a consulting firm focused on mergers and acquisitions for Italian SME’s.
Prior to this he interned as a junior in a tax consultancy for the Italian SME market and was a freelance consultant for Diamante Lighting, an Italian light design company with clients from the Middle-East, Russia, Eastern Europe and the Vatican City.
- Developed IP consulting strategy for an innovative project the fashion and luxury industry.
- Managed formal ideation process for the commercialisation of a light design system in the Middle-East.
- Assisted in the development of an intellectual property summit hosted at the London Stock Exchange.
- Bachelor degree in Economics and Management – Bocconi University, Milan
- M.Sc. in International Business – Hult International Business School, London & San Francisco.
Whilst completing his Masters, Andrea and his team won the University’s consulting project competition, involving the U.K. National Health Service and Avon group.