Terms sheets, licensing negotiations, deal preparation, IP policy and process, intellectual property strategy, outsourced intellectual property management, life sciences.
T +64 9 489 2331
M +64 27 637 8304
Sarah is a Senior Strategist at EverEdge’s Auckland office, although it is not uncommon for her to be in other cities and even other countries working for or alongside clients to leverage and monetize their intellectual property. Sarah is one of EverEdge’s experts in developing and executing licensing strategies as well as implementing IP strategy and policy.
Prior to joining EverEdge, Sarah spent time working in Germany for a multi-national company in international sales, marketing and category management. She also spent time in the primary health sector in New Zealand. The skills developed in these roles have since been applied to a large number of diverse projects at EverEdge ranging from strategy development to contract assessment and deal negotiations.
Sarah is passionate about realizing the potential in intellectual property assets and leveraging them into the global marketplace. It is this passion which has seen many of clients develop into firms which proactively manage their intellectual property for commercial success.
- Developing IP holding structures for major multi-nationals.
- Managed the CrushPak commercialization for EverEdge.
- Negotiated a series of licenses with major international corporations.
- Developed policy and process for large publicly funded health organisation.
- Developed IP holding structure for major corporations.
- Acted as out sourced IP manager in diverse sectors.
- Due diligence on IP position for multiple national and multi-national organisations.
Bachelor of Laws (Commercial Law and Intellectual Property) – University of Auckland.
Bachelor of Science (Physiology) – University of Auckland.
Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of NZ.
Masters of Law – University of Auckland.