Head of Operations
Strategy and operational efficiency, quality and risk management, business process improvement and design, industrialization and STP enhancement initiatives, operational method implementation (Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen), financial efficiency and advanced FP&A process design.
T +64 9 489 2331
M +64 21 162 1011
Tyler holds the role of Head of Operations at EverEdge and bring a wealth of vision and perspective to the firm. Before joining EverEdge Tyler worked as a senior management consultant for Deloitte Consulting in New York City and advised on financial operations and corporate strategy to multiple Wall Street banks and financial firms.
Before his role as a management consultant Tyler worked for Goldman Sachs in various roles including the position of business architecture and change management senior specialist inside the global operations division. He served as a key project manager in helping improve the division strategy and global implementation of multiple cost saving initiatives for all global regions.
Prior to working at the investment bank Tyler played a key operations role at CallNet corporation and developed excellent working relationships with Fortune 500 companies.
- As a management consultant providing strategy and organizational design expertise to Fortune 100 banking and financial services clients.
- Served as head of sales and customer service departments for 30 person start-up.
- Managed global banking projects with multiple stakeholders across a variety of sites.
- Key team member in implementing and designing global processing software for 100+ people.
- Served as the key contact for high profile client portfolio including Costco, The UPS Store, State Farm Insurance and World Financial Group and other high profile firms.
- Implemented innovative solutions to reduce human touch mitigating risk associated with manual processes reducing headcount throughout many major US banks.
Bachelor of Science (Finance) – Brigham Young University (USA)
Master of Business Administration (Strategy) – University of Utah (USA)
Six Sigma Green Belt.
PWC XTax finalist.