Careers at EverEdge
EverEdge is a global advisory, valuation and transaction firm specializing in intangible assets. We assist senior management, boards & investors to identify, value and monetize their intangible assets.
We are growing fast (our team has doubled in the last year) and have offices in Singapore, Sydney and Auckland.
Our focus is on intellectual property as a strategic business asset in a business context rather than as a pure legal right.
At EverEdge you will get the opportunity to be yourself, work hard, and see the rewards. This is a dynamic, challenging and entrepreneurial culture where responsibility is rewarded with opportunity.
Any specific roles we are currently recruiting for are outlined below, however, we are also always open to receiving CVs from interested individuals who would like to work for us. Please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: New Zealand
Role: Full time
Skills and experience
- Previous consulting experience required
- Experience in strategy, risk and/or technology and innovation
- Outgoing with the ability to direct a team and take control
- Solid understanding of Intellectual Property, Licensing, and Commercialization
- Exceptional research, communication and presentation skills
- The ability to write clearly and concisely
- 5+ years PQE (engineering, law, business or technology qualification)
Senior Strategist - Intangible Assets
- Do you want the ability to influence the strategy and business direction of your clients?
- Are you entrepreneurial and passionate about innovation?
- Do you want to challenge your intellect and have fun doing it?
We are looking for a team player who is self-motivated, entrepreneurial, a lateral thinker, is good under pressure and who is ready and up to the challenge of working in a fast-growing business and industry. This role combines networking skills with pragmatic commercial and technical expertise to grow and assist the world’s leading companies to better leverage their intangible assets.
Components of the role include:
- Providing advice to clients in relation to the strategy, risk, value and commercialization of their intangible assets
- Preparation of reports and presentations for clients or new prospects including the delivery of strategy building workshops with clients
- Building relationships with prospective clients, understanding the needs of a client organization and “closing the deal”
- Developing solutions, preparing and writing reports and developing on-going client interface opportunities. The ability to develop and maintain client relationships is paramount to this position.
- Being able to manage multiple projects with difficult deadlines
This role has significant room for growth for an ambitious individual with the right skill set and the ability to think outside the box.
For a full job description, or to submit your CV, please email email@example.com