- A fun, supportive team
- Global business in an exciting growth phase
- Opportunity for career advancement
EverEdge is a global advisory, valuation and transaction firm specializing in in a key area of the new economy: intangible assets. With offices in four countries and successfully completing more than 2,000 engagements, we are experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for an intelligent, energetic, confident, and versatile individual who wants to grow with the business.
We are looking for a self-motivated team player to assist our Financial Controller.
- Responsible for Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables for EverEdge group of companies.
- Timely invoice billing and follow up on outstanding invoices.
- Check and update vendors’ invoices with supporting documents.
- Update and check expense claims and receipts matching.
- Bank reconcilliation.
- Review GST compilation.
- Prepare quarterly charge-out for intercompany transations.
- Assist in monthly closing of accounts.
- Other ad-hoc accounting/admin duties as assigned by
- Order office supplies.
- Co-ordinate Singapore office events and miscellaneous duties
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience preferred (Fresh Graduates majoring in accounting/Business admin are welcome to apply).
- Minimum ITE/O/A level/Diploma with accounting knowledge.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Xero accounting system will be an advantage, but on job training will be provided.
- Good command of English.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with little to minimum supervision.
- Organized, meticulous and a fast learner.
And of course, you have a great attitude – you don’t take yourself too seriously and are fun to work with.
We have a dynamic, challenging, and distinct culture, where responsibility is rewarded with huge opportunities for development and career growth.
- Working hours – 30am to 5.30pm
- 5 days’ work week
- Salary – 3K – 3K monthly (Pay commensurate with experience and qualification)
Ready to find out more?
Send us your cover letter and resume and we will be in touch shortly