- Join a dynamic team in a fun ‘start-up’ culture
- Boutique Management Consulting Firm in a growing industry
- Flexible working, great benefits and bonuses for all team members
EverEdge has a dynamic, team-centric, supportive work culture. The rewards are significant with the opportunity to be part of a high growth consultancy in a key area of the new economy: commercializing technology and intangible assets. With offices in four countries, we have successfully completed over 2,000 client engagements across the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australasia since 2008.
This is a unique opportunity to join EverEdge’s valuation team. We are looking for an intelligent, energetic, confident, and versatile individual eager to apply her or his analytical skills to asset and business valuation.
Responsibilities include assisting valuation engagements, including initial engagement planning, analysis of controls and processes, preparation and review of documentation and reports, and monitoring of engagement progress against deadlines and budgets. The role will involve conducting industry research, building financial models, reaching valuation conclusions, and writing reports compliant with relevant standards. Developing and maintaining long-term client relationships and identifying business development opportunities will also be key.
This role is client-facing and therefore confidence in presenting to and working with C-level executives, investors, and industry professionals is essential.
Key Competencies and Experience
- An interest in finance in general and valuations in particular.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Business.
- Some professional / significant internship experience in audit, sell-side, buy-side, corporate finance, or consulting.
- Working towards professional qualifications such as CFA, CVA, ACA, ACCA, CPA Australia or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyse, and creatively solve problems.
- Highly organised and able to work with deadlines.
- A quick learner, who is self-starting, pro-active, and has a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Able to produce results in a fast-paced, loosely structured organisation.
- Demonstrating self-confidence and enthusiasm.
- Flexibility and comfort with ambiguity.
- Open to new and innovative ideas and change.
- An outstanding, confident communicator.
At EverEdge you get the opportunity to be yourself, work hard, and see the rewards. This is a dynamic, challenging, and distinct culture where the opportunities for growth are whatever you’re game for.
Ready to find out more?
Send us your cover letter and resume and we will be in touch shortly