- Work closely with some of Singapore’s largest companies at a Boutique Management Consulting Firm
- Join a dynamic team in a ‘start-up’ culture in a in a fast-growing industry
- Flexible Working + Bonus + Benefits + Great Culture
Do you want to challenge your intellect and have fun doing it? EverEdge is a dynamic, challenging and distinct firm where responsibility is rewarded with huge opportunities.
EverEdge has a dynamic, team-centric, supportive work culture. The rewards are significant with the opportunity to be part of a high growth engine in a key area of the new economy: commercializing technology and intangible assets. With offices in four countries, we have successfully completed over 2,500 client engagements across the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australasia since 2008.
This is a unique opportunity to join EverEdge’s valuation team. We are looking for an intelligent, energetic, confident, and versatile individual eager to apply her or his analytical skills to asset and business valuation.
Responsibilities include managing valuation engagements, including initial engagement planning, analysis of controls and processes, preparation and review of documentation and reports, and monitoring of engagement progress against deadlines and budgets. The role will involve conducting industry research, building financial models, reaching valuation conclusions, and writing reports compliant with relevant standards. Developing and maintaining long-term client relationships and identifying business development opportunities will also be key.
This role is client-facing and therefore confidence in presenting to and working with C-level executives, investors, and industry professionals is essential.
Key Competencies and Experience
- An Accounting/Audit background, with at least 5 years’ experience
- Qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA Australia, CFA, CVA or equivalent
- A Bachelor or Masters degree, preferably in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Business
- Experience and interest in Valuation, Finance, Modelling or Transactions
- A good understanding of risk management issues
- Good working knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- Experience with IPO engagements is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyse, and creatively solve problems
- Highly organised and able to work with deadlines.
- A quick learner, who is self-starting, pro-active, and has a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to produce results in a fast-paced, loosely structured organisation
- Demonstrating self-confidence and enthusiasm
- An outstanding, confident communicator.
And of course, you have a great attitude – you don’t take yourself too seriously and are fun to work with.
The opportunities for progression and career growth are whatever you’re game for. At EverEdge you get the opportunity to be yourself, work hard, and see the rewards. This is a dynamic, challenging and distinct culture where responsibility is rewarded with huge opportunities.
Want to know more about intangible assets and what we do? Check out this TEDx talk from EverEdge Global’s CEO, Paul Adams: https://youtu.be/FUM4NII5khc.
If you’re smart and up for a unique challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
Ready to find out more?
Send us your cover letter and resume and we will be in touch shortly