- Opportunities to work in Sydney, Singapore and USA offices on global project.
- Hybrid working, great salary, bonus and benefits, and a fun, dynamic culture.
- Fast-track your career in global management consulting without the hierarchy.
EverEdge is a young, dynamic global advisory, valuation and transaction firm specialising in in a key area of the new economy: intangible assets. With offices in four countries and successfully completing more than 2,000 engagements, we are experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for an intelligent, energetic, confident, and versatile individual who wants to fast-track their career.
Rather than being a small cog in a big wheel, at EverEdge you’ll be in front of clients, and you’ll see your impact. We are looking for a team player who is self-motivated, entrepreneurial, a lateral thinker, is good under pressure and up to the challenge of working in a fast-growing business and industry. This role combines networking skills with pragmatic commercial and technical expertise to assist the world’s leading companies to grow, and better leverage their intangible assets.
- Providing advice to clients in relation to the strategy, risk, value, and commercialisation of their intangible assets.
- Preparation of reports and presentations for clients or new prospects, including delivery of strategy building workshops with clients.
- Building relationships with prospective clients and understanding the needs of a client
- Developing solutions, preparing and writing reports, and developing on-going client interface opportunities. The ability to develop and maintain client relationships is paramount to this position.
- Being able to manage multiple projects with tight
- This role has significant room for growth for an ambitious individual with the right skill set and the ability to think outside the box.
- You’re a quick learner with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience in strategy, risk and/or technology and innovation is a plus.
- You’re outgoing with the ability to take on a project and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Technical, business, or legal background with an engineering, law, business, or technology qualification preferred.
- Exceptional research, communication, and presentation skills.
- The ability to write clearly and concisely.
And of course, you have a great attitude – you don’t take yourself too seriously and are fun to work with.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits, and every employee can earn a bonus. EverEdge has a young, dynamic and distinct culture, where responsibility is rewarded with huge opportunities for development and career growth.
EverEdge is growing fast, globally. Fast-track your consulting career without the hierarchical corporate BS. We’re agile, dynamic, ambitious and fun.
Ready to find out more?
Send us your cover letter and resume and we will be in touch shortly