Aden brings extensive knowledge and experience in areas of insolvency and restructuring, as well as business analysis. In previous roles, Aden was involved in numerous engagements with firms and organisations of different industries, including construction, manufacturing, logistics, etc. providing different aspects of business advisory for the clients comprising recovery and realisation of assets, negotiations with financial institutions and creditors, etc.
- Managing a varied portfolio of liquidation engagements, which includes maximisation of asset realisation, resolving legal disputes, equitable distribution to creditors to dissolution of companies.
- Played a key operational role in some of the corporate exercises including merger & acquisition, divestment of subsidiaries’, annual reporting and corporate announcements.
- Provided litigation support such as investigation into affairs of companies, including tracing of suspected fraudulent transactions.
- Lead-In-Charge for obtaining a grant of stay in winding up for a company in liquidation from the High Court of Singapore within a period of 6 months (being one of the few successful cases by 2016).
- Completed a sale of a private limited company’s shares at S$9.5 million, leading to an increase of over 80% returns to the creditors.
- Lead-In-Charge for a company in liquidation, realising assets reaching more than S$6 million with creditors’ claims satisfied in full and with a surplus.
- Involved in the injection of new business into a Catalist-listed holding company. Turn-around and completed the subsequent divestment of previous businesses to new buyer within 3 months.
- Bachelor of Science (Accounting and Finance) – University of London