Adil Moosa is a Senior Manager at EverEdge. In his role, he focuses primarily on the Transactions arm of the business helping founders and shareholders identify, value and monetise their intangible assets. Adil takes time to thoroughly understand his clients’ objectives and brings a unique perspective to transaction management by leveraging his experience from the ‘Big 4’, investment banks and working in-house for a listed business.
Adil joined EverEdge from a Head of Mergers & Acquisitions position at ASX-listed technology business, where he was responsible for executing against an aggressive growth strategy. Adil helped grow the business from generating under $40m revenue to over $70m, without compromising its EBITDA margins, over a two-year period. During this time, he also led the management team successfully execute four acquisitions.
Prior to this, Adil held M&A and transaction positions with the Big 4 and a boutique investment bank based out of Auckland, Dubai and Sydney. Adil has over $20b worth of advisory experience.
- Head of Mergers & Acquisitions and Strategy Manager at ASX-listed businesses
- Investment Banker at a boutique advisory firm in Sydney
- Held positions in M&A and Transaction Services with Deloitte and KPMG across Wellington, Auckland and Dubai
- Bachelor of Laws – Victoria University of Wellington
- Admitted as a Barrister & Solicitor to the High Court of New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) – University of Auckland