Amy graduated with an ACCA degree in Accountancy from The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and is also a Chartered Accountant (CA) with the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA). She has devoted her career and passion in Finance & Accounting and has more than 20 years of work experiences.
Prior to joining EverEdge, she has worked in various industries such as Food & Beverages (F&B) services, Food Manufacturing, Retail, Ship Management, Technology and Professional services companies. Her work experiences includes consolidated financial reporting, Budgeting, Cash flow planning, GST & Taxation, Payroll and other consultancy services.
At EverEdge, Amy managed the Financial reporting for the EverEdge Group of Companies. She facilitated and reviewed the development and implementation of the financial policies and strategies based on the financial objectives established by the Senior Management with the aim to achieve the objectives and align to organization’s mission. She also lead the culture journey of financial controls & compliance.
- Review and improve financial and operational internal controls processes, develop and implement finance objectives, procedures, trainings and KPIs across the organizations.
- Champion and instrumental in the project for new HR software, ERP and Accounting software.
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) experience and successfully helped companies list in Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX).
- Attainment of ISO certifications for company – ISO 9001 and ISO14001.
- ACCA Accountancy degree holder
- Chartered Accountant of Singapore (CA)