- Corporate Strategy and operational efficiency
- Business process improvement and design
- Preparation for Fortune 100 clients in their spin-off strategy for certain assets/divisions
- Acquisition analysis and strategy for global PE clients
- Advanced Financial Analysis for clients preparing for a M&A transaction
Brian helps companies and capital providers convert intangible assets into business impact: increased margins, market share and enterprise value.
Brian has global experience with leading Private Equity, Investment Banking and Consulting firms. He led the Private Equity (“PE”) Coverage practice for a leading US-based investment bank, and led all Origination efforts for one of the largest PE firms in the word, TPG Capital. He has over two decades of experience in advising both PE owned companies and corporate clients with identifying targets, valuing these assets, and ultimately completing a transaction in the Capital Markets ecosystem. While a Managing Director at Detroit-based Ducker Worldwide, he led all Private Equity Services for that global firm.
Prior to joining EverEdge, Brian worked as a Managing Director for San Francisco-based PE firm, TPG Capital, New York-based Sentinel Capital, and was a Partner at Charlotte-based McColl Partners (subsequently acquired by Deloitte Corporate Finance). Brian has worked on over 100 advisory and M&A valuation, M&A strategy and acquisition mandates for PE firms and corporate clients.
- As a private equity professional, identified and assessed over 40 investments for both platform companies and add-on acquisitions
- Led multiple advisory assignments for PE, Venture Capital and Corporate clients for operational and financial diligence for pre/post LOI acquisitions. Notable clients included, Blackstone, The Carlyle Group and KKR.
- Served as the key contact for several Fortune-500 and PE firms to validate and expand early hypotheses to address growth and risk
- Developed and implemented acquisition strategies in targeted industries for clients, including Healthcare, Automotive and Transportation, Building & Construction and Heavy Equipment, Consumer Packaged Goods and General Industrial
- BA-Furman University, Grenville, SC (USA)
- Executive Education on Advanced Negotiation, Harvard Law School
- Executive Education on Business Administration & Management, Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business