Christan is an Operations Manger at EverEdge, a global Intangible Asset advisory, corporate finance and investment firm. With 15 years of experience and background, he functions as the support for the business on a day-to-day basis, including administration, human resource, technology, and business processes. He also drives and manages internal projects on workflow and process improvement, operational efficiency, and data processing
Prior to joining EverEdge, he has worked in various industries such as Facilities Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Technology, Fintech, and Telematics companies. His work experience includes the different aspects of business and operations management, covering both the front-end and back-end aspects from client services to data and records.
- Operations Management across different industries
- Supporting regional and global expansion programmes
- Implementation of technology and automation initiatives
- Streamlining workflows and processes to enhance business efficiency
- Bachelor of Commerce (Management & Human Resource) – Murdoch University