Head of Transactions
Intangible assets; corporate finance; equity markets; structured finance; derivatives structuring and funding; experience in technology, industrial, retail, financial services and derivatives markets
Craig is Head of Transactions at EverEdge, a global intangible asset advisory, valuation and transaction specialist. In his role, he helps companies and investors to unlock their competitive edge by identifying, valuing and monetizing their intangible assets. With a background in corporate finance, Craig’s areas of expertise includes intangible asset strategy, valuation, risk management, due diligence and structured finance arrangements.
Craig joined EverEdge from a Vice President role at Rank Group Limited where he was responsible for operational data analysis and post-acquisition process improvement across the group’s investments including strategy formulation and implementation.
Prior to this, Craig worked locally for Foodstuffs New Zealand where he was responsible for more than $500 million worth of store ownership sales and funding. International experience includes his various roles for Purple Group Limited as a corporate financier, portfolio manager and the Head of Operations of the group, where he was responsible for the various verticals including execution, trading, risk management and funding instrument design.
- Over 10 years of corporate finance advisory experience in mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, corporate restructurings and management buyouts
- Significant experience valuing and commercializing alternative assets
- Skilled at balance sheet restructuring and structured finance arrangements
- International experience as the Head of Operations of a listed financial services company
- Chartered Accountant – Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Accountant – South African Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Honors Bachelor of Accounting Science/CTA – University of South Africa
- Bachelor of Commerce Accounting – University of Johannesburg