Managing Director, Corporate Finance
Corporate finance advisor and equity markets specialist; M&A strategy and execution; Derivatives structuring and funding specialist; Balance sheet restructuring and structured finance arrangements; Industry experience in technology, industrials, retail, financial services and derivatives markets
Craig Margolius is the Managing Director of Corporate Finance at EverEdge, a global intangible asset advisory, corporate finance and investment firm. In his role, he helps companies and investors unlock their competitive edge by identifying, valuing and monetizing their intangible assets. With a background in corporate finance and private equity, Craig’s areas of expertise includes intangible asset commercialisation, valuation, risk management, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions and operational private equity.
Craig joined EverEdge from a Vice President role at Rank Group Limited, one of New Zealand’s largest private equity firms where he was responsible for structuring and executing investments including post-acquisition integrations and turnarounds. Prior to this, Craig worked locally for Foodstuffs New Zealand where he was responsible for more than $500 million worth of store ownership sales and funding.
International experience includes his various roles for Purple Group Limited as a corporate financier, portfolio manager and the Head of Operations, where he was responsible for the various verticals including execution, trading, risk management and funding instrument design.
- Over 12 years of corporate finance advisory experience in mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, corporate restructurings and capital raising
- 3 years of private equity experience in a vice president capacity responsible for sourcing, executing and structuring investments
- Head of Corporate Finance for Foodstuffs North Island
- Chartered Accountant – Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Accountant – South African Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Honours Bachelor of Accounting Science/CTA – University of South Africa
- BCom Accounting – University of Johannesburg
- Applied Corporate Finance NYU Stern