Jeremy started his career in South Africa undertaking local private equity and private debt placements for listed small cap and private companies. The industries served were mainly industrial and mining related. Jeremy came to Australia and attended Macquarie Business School and thereafter helped to grow a small software company with employees in Australia and Holland. Jeremy also spent time at the Bond Exchange working with corporate debt.
- Managing transactions from mandate to settlement in both equity and debt.
- Working with financial models, credit ratings and similar reports.
- Working with all participants for debt and equity roadshows, from rating agencies to issuers to buy and sell side.
- Corporate Finance Institute – Financial Modelling Valuation Analyst Certification
- Macquarie Graduate School of Management – Graduate Diploma in Management
- University of Johannesburg – Bachelor of Law – Economics and Contract Law
- RG 146 – Tier 1 (Kaplan)