- Corporate Strategy with focus on go-to-market design and execution for rapid growth
- Business process improvement and design, with focus on innovation and client-centricity
- M&A strategy and transaction support, with focus on emerging markets and technologies
- Intangible Asset strategy with a focus on responsible data monetisation
- Development of high-performing, sustainably profitable commercial cultures
Joel is a Managing Director at EverEdge, a global Intangible Asset advisory, corporate finance and investment firm. Joel helps innovators, entrepreneurs, leaders of companies, and capital providers globally convert Intangible Assets into business impact: increased margins, market share and enterprise value.
Joel has significant global experience with market-leading firms including PwC, KPMG, Telstra, Ashurst and Computershare. He has led programs of work across industries as diverse as physical infrastructure, cybersecurity, data governance, renewable energy, financial services, investment banking, private equity and insurance.
He is a specialist in leading and advising organisations in phases of substantial development, specifically major revenue-growth programs across multiple jurisdictions, service lines and involving large groups of varied stakeholders.
- Significant experience and success leading profitable commercial expansion into emerging markets and in Asia and the US.
- Designed and led successful global growth programs internationally for the expansion and/or launch into new markets of new products and services.
- Coached and developed the commercial acumen of senior leaders in corporates and industry to broaden size and quality of market footprint.
- Built and managed market-facing infrastructure for KPMGs $500m 10-year growth agenda for Infrastructure in Asia
- Supported and developed large, cross border transactions in infrastructure, tech, and energy across UK/Europe, Middle East, US, Asia and Australia
- Implemented and drove numerous high-performing, client-centric cultures through best-practice tools and methodologies
- Bachelor of Arts, Honours (BA Hons.) – University of New England (UNE), Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology (GradDipPsych) – University of New England, Australia