Kevin has significant financial services and consulting experience as an employee of and consultant to some of the world’s largest banks. His roles included enterprise risk management, compliance, technology implementations, capital markets advisory, valuations, and underwriting.
Prior to joining EverEdge, Kevin helped manage and implement risk programs for the commercial banking division of Wells Fargo in the transaction processing and digital platforms spaces, as well as managing a team of 40 user acceptance testing resources in the asset management division.
Kevin is a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Project Management Professional (PMP). He holds a Bachelor of Science from Miami University and an MBA from Rollins College
- Launched the Transaction Processing and Execution enterprise risk program for a large global bank
- Built and implemented a program management office for the compliance function at a global financial services firm
- Managed an engagement to implement a new enterprise accounting system at a top 5 global bank
- Served as a key contact on client engagements for clients including Bank of America, Duke Energy, TIAA, and Wells Fargo
- BS (Marketing) – Miami University
- MBA (Finance and Management) – Rollins College
- CFE – Certified Fraud Examiner
- PMP – Project Management Professional