Mile is a Financial Analyst with EverEdge, a global intangible asset advisory, corporate finance and investment firm. Mile has experience in corporate finance and business valuation, and a solid knowledge of economics and finance.
In his role as a Financial Analyst, Mile is responsible for supporting Senior Strategists to consolidate and analyse financial data, develop ground-up valuation models for private companies and early-stage ventures and conduct industry, market and competitor research. Mile also works on intangible asset valuation projects.
Mile holds a master’s degree in Finance and Monetary Economics from the Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje. His primary areas of focus were International Finance and Monetary Economics.
- Performing valuation analysis for private companies within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Working with financial models for discounted cash flow and market multiple analyses
- Performing in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research
- Intangible Asset valuations using widely accepted valuation methodologies
- Masters of Monetary Economics, Finance and Banking – Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje
- Bachelor of Financial Management – Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje