Senior Manager Valuations
Corporate finance advisor, equity markets specialist with 25 years’ experience in US, Europe and Asia. Valuations specialist. Industry experience in Renewable energy, oil and shipping.
Nicolas brings over two decades of Corporate and Financial experience to EverEdge’s Valuation Team. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and was awarded the Lim Chong Yah Academic Gold Medal for his Nanyang Fellows MBA at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
Before joining EverEdge Global, Nicolas was a corporate finance advisor and Investor Relations officer for corporate clients in Singapore in a variety of industries, most notably in Renewable Energy
Before that, Nicolas spent sixteen years in Equity Capital Markets in Paris, London, New York and San Francisco in an array of functions from trading to Institutional sales for firms such as SE Banken, Credit Agricole and Sanford C. Bernstein.
Nick graduated from the Institute for Political Science (“Sciences Po”) in Paris, France.
- Senior manager of the Everedge valuation team in Singapore.
- Significant experience in modeling, valuation and Investor Relations for Renewable Energy projects and businesses.
- Spearheaded growth initatives for Sanford C. Bernstein (Singapore) and Credit Agricole (San Francisco)
- Over 10 years in institutional equity sales, sales-trading and trading across New York, London, San Francisco and Singapore
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Nanyang Fellows MBA, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Graduate, Institute for Political Science (“Sciences Po”), Paris, France
- Candidate, Chartered Valuer and Appraiser Programme, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore