Peter helps companies and capital allocators identify and monetize their intangible assets to drive increased margins, market share and enterprise value.
Peter brings a diverse breadth of experience in financial services, regulatory compliance, recruiting and development from his time building various early-stage businesses. He has been responsible for client acquisition efforts as well as coordinating software development, legal, accounting, brokerage and operations teams.
Prior to joining EverEdge, Peter was a Portfolio Manager for a San Francisco-based forex hedge fund, Sutro Capital Management. He earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of California, Davis and later served as the Chair for the College’s Career Advisory Board.
- Founded, scaled and sold a private wealth management practice to +$100mm AUM
- Led recruiting and development for over 100 junior advisors in a Top 5 (Vault) financial services internship
- Established one of 29 NFA registered Forex Commodity Pool Operations in US
- BA (Economics) – University of California, Davis
- FINRA Series 3, 6, 34, 63, 65