Richard is a senior associate at EverEdge, a global intangible asset advisory, valuation and transaction company. In his role, he helps companies and investors unlock their competitive edge by identifying, valuing and monetizing their intangible assets.
Richard has a significant depth of experience in consulting on market development strategies to clients in a wide range of technical / industrial sectors.
In previous roles, he led marketing and business development – helping build market momentum and develop clients and channels in international markets for an emergent software company, as well as for a leading network systems integrator during a time of dramatic market growth.
- Strategy consulting for clients in a wide range of technical/industrial sectors, including: industrial manufacturers, product & service suppliers in the construction, technology, utilities and financial services industries.
- Leading marketing and channel development for an emergent software company – helping build market momentum to acquire the first 250 customers and develop clients and channels in NZ, Australia, US, UK & Europe.
- Managing marketing and business development for a market leader in the networking technology and systems integration space.
- Helping launch multiple new technologies to the NZ marketplace.
- Bachelor of Science (Mathematics & Physics) – Auckland University.