Richard Teo is an Associate Director at EverEdge, a global intangible asset advisory, corporate finance and investment firm, where he enable companies, investors and professionals to build, unlock and accelerate the value in intangible assets to increase profit margins, market share and company valuations.
Prior to joining EverEdge, Richard has worked in Singapore in internal strategy roles for multinational corporations, such as DHL Supply Chain, management consulting roles in consulting firms, such as Frost and Sullivan and Technology roles in Semiconductor firms such as Infineon Technologies. In total, he has more than 16 years of combined experience in Corporate and Business Strategy, Business Development, Mergers and Acquisition (M&A), Technology Commercialization and Business lecturing with strong exposure to the China and South East Asian markets.
- As an internal strategist and management consultant providing strategy consulting to multinational corporations, small medium enterprises and startups.
- Involved in M&A strategic advisory for the sale of 25% of Great Eastern Holdings’ (GEH) equity interest in Great Eastern Life Assurance (China) Company, Ltd (“GELC”) for a total consideration of RMB303 million to City Construction Investment (Group) Co., Ltd. (GELC is a 50-50 joint venture between Great Eastern and Chongqing Land Properties Group in China.) (2014)
- Completed independent market research for inclusion into IPO prospectus of Overseas Family School which lead to an SGX-IPO that raised S$72 million (2013)
- Completed independent market research for inclusion into IPO prospectus of Sheng Siong Supermarket which lead to an SGX-IPO that raised S$116 million (2011)
- MBA – Strategy and Finance– Nanyang Technological University
- Masters of Science in Engineering – Nanyang Technological University
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering – National University of Singapore