Sarah is a Senior Strategist at EverEdge’s Auckland office, although it is not uncommon for her to be in other cities and even other countries working for or alongside clients to leverage and monetize their intellectual property. Sarah is one of EverEdge’s experts in developing and executing licensing strategies as well as developing and implementing intangible asset strategy and policy.
Prior to joining EverEdge, Sarah spent time working in Germany for a multi-national company in international sales, marketing and category management. She also spent time in the primary health sector in New Zealand. The skills developed in these roles have since been applied to a large number of diverse projects at EverEdge ranging from strategy development to contract assessment and deal negotiations.
Sarah is passionate about realizing the potential in intangible assets and leveraging them into the global marketplace. It is this passion which has seen many of clients develop into firms which proactively manage their intangible assets for commercial success.
- Undertaking intangible asset audit and risk identification for large corporations
- Development of intangible asset strategy
- Due diligence on intangible asset position for multiple national and multi-national organisations.
- Managed the CrushPak commercialization for EverEdge.
- Negotiated a series of licenses with major international corporations.
- Developed policy and process for large publicly funded health organisation.
- Developed IP holding structure for major corporations.
- Acted as out sourced IP manager in diverse sectors.
- Bachelor of Laws (Commercial Law and Intellectual Property) – University of Auckland.]
- Bachelor of Science (Physiology) – University of Auckland.
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of NZ.
- Masters of Law – University of Auckland.