Managing Director – Asia
Strategy and operational efficiency, quality and risk management, business process improvement and design, industrialization and STP enhancement initiatives, operational method implementation (Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen), financial efficiency and advanced FP&A process design.
Tyler is Managing Director – Asia for EverEdge. He leads the company’s intangible asset valuations team, as well as heading up finance and operations. In recent years’ Tyler has established the company’s Singapore office and its alliance with IP Value Lab, a subsidiary of the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore.
Prior to joining EverEdge, Tyler worked in New York for Deloitte and Goldman Sachs, advising Wall Street banks and financial institutions and working on a number of high-profile transactions including the Facebook IPO and the Apple Bond Offering.
Tyler is a Certified Patent Valuation Analyst (CPVA) and a Chartered Valuer and Appraiser (CVA). He also holds an MBA from the University of Utah.
- As a management consultant providing strategy and organizational design expertise to Fortune 100 banking and financial services clients.
- Served as head of sales and customer service departments for 30 person start-up.
- Managed global banking projects with multiple stakeholders across a variety of sites.
- Key team member in implementing and designing global processing software for 100+ people.
- Served as the key contact for high profile client portfolio including Costco, The UPS Store, State Farm Insurance and World Financial Group and other high profile firms.
- Implemented innovative solutions to reduce human touch mitigating risk associated with manual processes reducing headcount throughout many major US banks.
- Bachelor of Science (Finance) – Brigham Young University (USA)
- Master of Business Administration (Strategy) – University of Utah (USA)
- Chartered Valuer and Appraiser (CVA) – Singapore Accountancy Commission
- Certified Patent Valuation Analyst (CPVA ) – Business Development Academy – USA
- Registered Management Consultant (RMC) – Institute of Management Consultants
- Six Sigma Green Belt.
- PWC XTax finalist.