Yuxi is a valuation consultant with EverEdge Global. In her role, Yuxi deals with a wide range of complex commercial valuation issues including but not limited to mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, financing transactions, strategic reviews and joint ventures. Yuxi has extensive background in business, project and intangible asset valuation, financial due diligence, financial modelling and corporate finance.
Prior to joining EverEdge Global, Yuxi was a business strategist in an emergent software company. She has a strong financial and accounting background, having performed countless engagements in valuation, financial due diligence, purchase price allocations and audits across various industries and transactions in her previous role as a deal advisory consultant in a large public accounting firm.
Yuxi is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and a Chartered Accountant of Singapore (CA).
- Business strategist providing in-house advices on entry, pricing and other expansionary strategies.
- Performed independent valuation for businesses in industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and IT among others, across various jurisdictions.
- Performed valuations for complex financial assets including employee stock options and other financial instruments.
- Bachelor of Social Sciences with Honours (Economics) – National University of Singapore
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Chartered Accountant of Singapore (CA)
- Chartered Valuer & Appraiser (CVA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Bachelor of Science (Applied Accounting) – Oxford Brookes University