Intangible asset and intellectual property valuation, strength and risk assessment, creative strategy, new business development, economic and financial modelling, biomedical engineering and technology.
T +64 9 489 2331
M +64 21 21 72315
Ray brings broad knowledge in fields of science, technology, finance and experience in biomedical engineering to EverEdge.
Previously, Ray worked with a startup consulting firm while completing his Masters of Engineering degree and Bachelor of Technology at the University of Auckland. Subsequently, he carried out intensive market research and validation for potential business opportunities for Paul Adams and Michael Masterson.
Ray integrates his research skills and knowledge in science and technology to quickly articulate the competitive advantages of a client’s innovation or business. In combination with his skills in financial modelling, he is able to draw accurate insight into their commercial value and potential.
His adaptability has allowed him to position himself from science to business, and effectively connect with various clients, helping to assess and identify true value in their businesses.
- Undertaken Intangible Asset Valuations aiding in purchase price allocation & capital raising for multiple private food companies.
- Undertaken Valuations for multiple high-growth technology & IT companies.
- Assisted in developing an Intangible Asset Strategy for multiple startups and a high-growth software company M&A.
- Audit and Intangible Asset Strategy for large publicly listed company.
- Evaluation of government intangible assets for overseas commercialization and 'Freedom to Operate' risk.
- New client engagement, development and management.
Masters of Engineering (Biomedical Engineering, 1st Class Honours) – University of Auckland.
Bachelor of Technology (Medical Physics and Imaging Technology, 1st Class Honours) – University of Auckland.