Dean is a Director of EverEdge, a global Intangible Asset advisory, corporate finance and investment firm. With a diverse career spanning a multitude of sectors, Dean has developed a strong process and customer orientation and has a keen appreciation for how Intangible Assets drive customer and shareholder value.
Located in rural New Zealand, Hawke’s Bay, Dean has witnessed first hand how increasing numbers of farmers and growers are understanding Intangible Assets, securing plant variety or breeding rights and developing stories and brand attributes that customers value.
Dean has extensive networks in Southeast Asia and China having been part of NZTE’s China team, based in Taiwan. Since returning to New Zealand in 2017 Dean has been busy establishing an Angel Network Group in Hawke’s Bay, has been involved in local government and more recently private equity.
- 10 years in Accounting and Finance
- 20 years in Management Consulting, Training, Coaching, Education
- 10 years in Incubation, Venture Capital, Local Government and International Trade
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Marketing) – Otago University (NZ)
- Certificate of proficiency, New Zealand Society of Investment Analysts
- Master of Commerce – (Marketing and International Business) – The University of Auckland (NZ)