Stefan is a valuation analyst with EverEdge, a global intangible asset advisory, corporate finance, and investment firm. His role comprises of diverse valuations spanning across Mergers & Acquisitions, Capital Raising, Strategic-Option Assessments, and so forth.
Prior to joining EverEdge Global, Stefan was a Financial Analyst & Business Development Executive in a Family Office mainly engaged in Commodities Trading and investments into Alternative Asset classes. During his time there, he also established the presence of a Consumer Healthcare Goods company (Joint Venture) throughout the entire SEA region while seeing through multiple Private Equity deals in the Hospitality industry in Asia and in the UK.
Stefan is fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese, while also being conversable in Bahasa Indonesian. He is an aspiring CFA Charter holder, due to complete the Level 2 examinations in CY2022.
- Performed detailed Financial Reporting & Analysis across various entities (onshore/offshore) engaged in Commodities Trading.
- Performed independent valuation for businesses in the TMT, Hospitality, and Healthcare sector.
- Corporate Governance such as setting up a Trust fund as well as a Variable Capital Company.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance Major, Sociology Minor) – University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Wall Street Oasis – Valuation Mastery (Certified)