Strategy and operational efficiency, quality and risk management, business process improvement and design, industrialization and STP enhancement initiatives, operational method implementation (Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen), financial efficiency and advanced FP&A process design.
Tyler is a Managing Director at EverEdge, a global intangible asset advisory, corporate finance and investment firm. He also heads up the company’s finance and operations functions.
Over the last several years, Tyler helped establish the company’s Singapore office and its alliance with IPOS International, a subsidiary of the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore, before recently moved to the United States to continue building EverEdge’s North American footprint.
Prior to joining EverEdge, Tyler worked in New York City for Deloitte and Goldman Sachs, advising Wall Street banks and financial institutions, along with working on a number of high-profile transactions including the Facebook IPO and the Apple Bond Offering.
Tyler is a Certified Patent Valuation Analyst (CPVA) and Chartered Valuer and Appraiser (CVA). He also holds an MBA from the University of Utah.
- As a management consultant providing strategy and organizational design expertise to Fortune 100 banking and financial services clients.
- Served as head of sales and customer service departments for 30 person start-up.
- Managed global banking projects with multiple stakeholders across a variety of sites.
- Key team member in implementing and designing global processing software for 100+ people.
- Served as the key contact for high profile client portfolio including Costco, The UPS Store, State Farm Insurance and World Financial Group and other high profile firms.
- Implemented innovative solutions to reduce human touch mitigating risk associated with manual processes reducing headcount throughout many major US banks.
- Bachelor of Science (Finance) – Brigham Young University (USA)
- Master of Business Administration (Strategy) – University of Utah (USA)
- Chartered Valuer and Appraiser (CVA) – Singapore Accountancy Commission
- Certified Patent Valuation Analyst (CPVA ) – Business Development Academy – USA
- Registered Management Consultant (RMC) – Institute of Management Consultants