Partnership Director – Asia
General Management, Business Development, Relationship Management, Partnerships, Training & Coaching, Corporate Banking, Payments & Cash Management, Trade Finance, Client Service Management, Asia Pacific
Vijey is Partnership Director – Asia for EverEdge, a global intangible asset advisory, corporate finance and investment firm. He builds awareness and a continuing dialogue within various business communities as well as individual companies in selected Asian markets about the importance of intangible assets. This is aimed at positioning EverEdge as the trusted advisor to businesses on the identification, management and monetization of these important assets.
Prior to joining EverEdge, Vijey advised international firms on their business development strategies across South East Asia. Vijey has a strong financial services background, having held various business development and management roles within global financial institutions including Standard Chartered Bank, Bank of America and HSBC, along with senior roles at the International Chamber of Commerce Academy, and US-based Automatic Data Processing.
- Business consultant providing advice to companies on entry strategies and business development across South East Asian markets
- Served as Global Commercial Director of the International Chamber of Commerce Academy, focusing on building capacity in Trade Finance through online courses leading to Certifications
- Managed the Transaction Banking business in Malaysia for Standard Chartered Bank, leading a team of 45 staff
- Doubled the Transaction Banking business in Australia for Standard Chartered Bank over 3 years
15 years of business development experience within global financial institutions and a global provider of payroll services, focusing on the operations of multinational companies across Asia.
- Master of Business Administration – London Business School
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) – National University of Singapore